COSMETIC INTERNATIONAL CONGRESS
To be aware of last developments in cosmetic regulations : The International Meeting! Friday, March 22 – Paris
These International Meeting are aimed at business leaders, creators, regulatory affairs managers, R & D, marketers, head pharmacist.
To facilitate the participation of all professionals in this day, Cosmed also gives the opportunity, for those who cannot move, to follow these meetings live, from an office.
A day to master the latest regulatory developments in high potential countries:
- Review of the Cosmed survey: The risks of international inspections and controls. Catherine Apolinario, Regulatory Affairs manager, Cosmed, will present the results of the Cosmed survey conducted in 2018 to all companies in the sector identifying the main topics of international
inspections as well as countries where controls are most active. Inspections carried out by certain local authorities (China, Turkey, USA, etc.) will also be presented.
- Export cosmetics in China: towards the end of the registration? The latest news regarding the registration of cosmetic products in China will be presented by Grace GAO & Lydia YANG - HengCheng Group. The simplification of this procedure as well as the modalities for placing on the market by e-commerce will be detailed, with a focus on the latest draft Regulation (CSAR)..
- China: Key figures and main actors of e-commerce. François Victor NOIR, Export Business Manager - Business France Shanghai will detail all key points of e-commerce in China: key players, figures and products...
- Challenges and opportunities of e-commerce in South East Asia This complete presentation (marketing and regulatory), conducted by Steve CESSE - Business Development Manager - Enterprise Singapore, on e-commerce in ASEAN, will detail the key figures, the main actors by country, and will compare the benefits of e-commerce compared to a traditional procedure of placing on the market.
- China: Marketing Strategies for launching a cosmetic product in China. A marketing agency specializing in China will present the two strategies: traditional distribution channels (via distributors) and e-commerce. Claire VEROT - Commercial Director France - Gentlemen Marketing Agency will present the profile of the Chinese consumer and the opportunities to develop a brand in this growing market. A focus on social networks and influencers will be presented.
- Brazil: Establishment of a "regulatory guillotine" to simplify administrative procedures. What impacts for cosmetics? The simplification of registration procedures in Brazil, as well as the regulatory agenda and future projects will be presented by Ariadna MORAIS - ABIHPEC. Organic and natural cosmetics as well as animal testing will also be discussed. A brief focus on the Chemicals Management Plan will be done.
- Brazil : Market characteristics with main products. Maria-Dulce OSINSKI, Head of Export Division, Business France Sao Paulo, will present the key points of the cosmetics market in Brazil.
- Andean Community: update on draft regulations. Marcelo AGUILAR –Secrétaire Général of Andean Community will provide an overview on the new texts published in November 2018 and will present the latest changes on marketing procedures (registration, FSC ...), on GMP and will announce upcoming projects.
- Colombia : Market characteristics with main products. Focus on Peru. Jacqueline CHAUPART – Export Advisor, Business France Colombie Sofia MALBEC - Export Advisor, Business France Santiago du Chili competent for Peru conclude the day on a market presentation on the main country of the Andean community with a zoom on Peru.