COSMETIC INTERNATIONAL CONGRESS
In March, 27th 2020, this International Meeting are aimed at business leaders, creators, regulatory affairs managers, R & D, marketers, head pharmacist.
To facilitate the participation of all professionals in this day, Cosmed also gives the opportunity, for those who cannot move, to follow these meetings live, from an office.
A day to master the latest regulatory developments in high potential countries.
Program in progress
From 31 March to 2 April 2020, Cosmed will be present on "Pavillon France" zone
Location : Barcelona - SPAIN
guidelines best practice for cosmetic products safety report
The purpose of this document is to define “Best practices for Cosmetic Product Safety Report”.
It is a reﬂection on the French industry (safety assessors and responsible persons) which aims to clarify EU regulatory requirements regarding the assessment of cosmetic product safety.
Regulation Workshop in Paris: Expedite access to Chinese Cosmetic Market
In 2018, China’s national retail sales of cosmetics above the designated size was €33.8 billion, and in the first quarter alone of 2019, the retail of cosmetics has increased to €9.7 billion. For the imported cosmetics sector, the import value amounted to €8.5 billion, with a year-on-year increase of 67.5%, the import volume and amount of beauty products and skin care products in China continually increased in recent years.
Chemlinked, as a leading regulatory information platform, will set our first workshop stop at Paris, France to help you find solutions to these challenges.
Who Should Attend
- CEO/GM/Import&Export Director
- Business & Commercial Manager
- CSO Chief scientist officer
- Technical & Development Manager
- Regulatory affairs managers&directors
- Policy & regulatory maker
- Quality assurance managers&directors
- Lawyer, consultant, academic researcher
What to expect:
- Latest updates of Chinese cosmetic market situation and trends
- Market entry process and strategy introduction
- Interpretation of regulatory policy and changes
- Practical instruction to registration/filling process
- Free 1-on-1 consultant from regulatory experts
Location : Business France - 77 Boulevard Saint-Jacques - 75014 Paris